2020 Meal Voucher Program
The RRB/ITC Meal Voucher Program benefits groups both large and small by providing easy access and discounted dining packages to our eateries
located on the Concourse Level. With seating available for nearly 1,000 people, our spacious food court is the perfect setting for locals, nearby
workers, school groups and tourists. Ideally located in the heart of downtown Washington, DC near the National Mall, the White House, the
Smithsonian Museums and many other historical and cultural sites, we welcome tens of thousands of guests a year to our food court.
Breakfast: $7.00 (actual value $7.25-$8.75)
Lunch/Dinner: $9.00 (actual value $9.50-$11.75)
*2% service fee applies
Our food court features nearly 20 establishments offering a variety of dining selections.
For a full list of dining options and participating vendors please click the buttons below.
HOW TO ORDER:
1. CHOOSE A DATE: Select the date your group will be visiting the food court.
2. SELECT A TIME: Choose the time slot for when your group will dine in the food court.
Please note: Vouchers are available for specific time slots and must be scanned by food court vendors within the valid window of time. If your group cannot make your scheduled time, please see our cancellation policy below for details.
3. CHOOSE NUMBER OF VOUCHERS: Select the number of vouchers you will be using for your time slot. You will receive one complimentary meal voucher for every 20 you order.
4. CONTACT INFORMATION: Provide your basic contact information to receive your order via email.
5. PAYMENT: E-vouchers can be purchased by either credit card or e-check, a 2% processing fee will be added to all orders.
6. PRINT VOUCHERS: An order confirmation will be sent to the email address provided. This email will include a link to print e-vouchers.
Please prepare to print one voucher per 8.5″ x 11″ size sheet of paper. Based on your printer settings you may need to adjust to ensure it prints to one page.
Food Court Hours
Monday–Friday: 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
(Breakfast is served from 7 a.m.–10:30 a.m. by a limited number of vendors)
Saturday: 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m.–5 p.m. (March 1–August 31)
The Food Court is closed on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Guidelines for Visiting
- Utilize bus drop-off lane on 14th Street
- Follow instructions provided by security officers located at entrances. As a federal building, please allow an ample amount of time to go through security.
- Organize groups in single-file lines while entering and traveling through the building. Remember it is a professional place of business.
- Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult chaperone at all times.
- Once inside the food court, groups should sit together and remained seated until the whole group is ready to leave.
- We recommend that groups reconvene outside of the building on 14th Street near the fountain, please no loitering within the building or Atrium space.
TIPS & TROUBLESHOOTING
UNABLE TO MAKE SCHEDULED TIME OR CANCELLATIONS:
1. On or before your scheduled day of visit, during normal business hours, we can assist with modifying your booking to the
appropriate time. Pre-printed vouchers would remain valid. Contact us at 202.312.1300 and request meal voucher assistance.
Normal Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
2. If your scheduled visit occurs outside of normal business hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to document your request
and then place an additional order for the appropriate day/time slot if available or needed. This option would require you
to print the new vouchers. On the following business day, you will be contacted regarding your cancellation/refund request. All vouchers in booking must be unused.
1. To be valid, vouchers may only be redeemed on the pre-selected day and within the correct window of time
2. Vouchers may only be scanned once and cannot be returned, please select your vendor/menu option carefully
3. Vouchers must be scannable by vendors, please handle vouchers with care and avoid excessive folding, crumpling or staining
We suggest that groups wait to distribute vouchers until they arrive onsite,
menus are available online and can be printed in advance if needed
*IF YOUR VOUCHER IS DEEMED INVALID, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 202.312.1300 AND ASK FOR MEAL VOUCHER ASSISTANCE.
VENDORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INVALID VOUCHERS AND ARE ENCOURAGED NOT TO ACCEPT THEM.
To cancel your order, please contact email@example.com or call 202.312.1300 and ask for meal voucher assistance.
Refunds will be honored for all cancellations requested prior to the day of your scheduled visit; vouchers must be unused.
For cancellations or booking modifications on your scheduled day of visit, during normal business hours, please contact us directly for
assistance at 202.312.1300. If your scheduled visit occurs outside of normal business hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to
document your request and then place an additional order for the appropriate day/time slot if available or needed. This option would
require you to print the new vouchers. On the following business day, you will be contacted regarding your cancellation/refund request.
Normal Business Hours:
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm