Park in downtown DC’s largest and most easily accessible garage. Whether you’re looking for hourly, daily or monthly parking, with 2,000 spaces and a prime location we can accommodate your needs.
Conveniently located near many Washington, DC attractions, including the National Mall, the White House, the Smithsonian Museums, and the Warner and National Theaters, our underground garage is safe, secure, and open 24 hours a day.
You can access the parking garage via ramps at 14th Street (north and south ramps) and 13½ Street (off Pennsylvania Ave.). Reserved, validated or valet parking may be arranged through our Parking Department.
- $12.00 - One hour or less
- $20.00 - One to two hours
- $22.00 - Two to four hours
- $25.00 - Four to 15 hours
- $35.00 - 15 to 24 hours
- $35 - Daily
- $17.00 - Weekday evenings (enter after 5:00 pm and exit by 3:00 am)
- $17.00 - Weekend and holiday (enter after 3:00 am)
Important Information To remember
- Upon entry to the garage your vehicle will be screened; please plan accordingly.
- Maximum overhead clearance into the garage is 7 feet.
- Parking rates begin at 3:00 a.m. daily.
- As you enter the elevator banks be sure to take a parking level reminder card.
- Bicycles may enter and exit the garage via 14th Street, all racks are located on the B-1 level. Bicyclists are prohibited from entering or exiting the garage via Pennsylvania Ave. (13½ Street). We also have six bicycle racks by the 13½ Street ramp that are available for use.
- We do not negotiate rates, policies or procedures.