The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center remains open to the public from 5 am to 2 am daily. All visitors entering the building will be subject to verbal screening measures before admittance will be granted. TCMA Business Offices continue to operate with key personnel onsite available to assist visitors, however we have instituted a remote working plan for many of our staff during this time.
Our team is ready to answer any additional questions you may have, Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, please contact us at 202.312.1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reagan Building: OPEN (5 am - 2 am daily)
Parking Garage: OPEN (24 hours a day)
Food Court: CLOSED (until TBD)
Capitol Steps: CANCELED (through June 1)
Global Entry: CLOSED (until July 6)
Fed. Triangle Metro: CLOSED (until TBD)
TCMA continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and taking appropriate measures in accordance with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). We strive to ensure a safe environment for clients, tenants, employees and guests of the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center. Therefore, we have taken many proactive measures that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Upcoming scheduled meetings and events have been postponed or canceled in accordance with recommendations for the discontinuation of mass gatherings.
- Food court operations have been temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center; hand sanitizer dispensers can also be found at each concierge desk. Additionally, TCMA will provide hand sanitizer stations in conference spaces as needed.
- We have confirmed with our janitorial team that our cleaning procedures meet the latest guidelines on hygiene and cleaning.
- All building common areas such as railings, door knobs, elevator call buttons, light switches, etc. will be wiped down daily with appropriate disinfectants.
- Restrooms will be thoroughly cleaned nightly with disinfectants including toilets, urinals, plumbing fixtures, sinks, counter tops, stall handles, and floors.
- Cleaning personnel will wear latex gloves and will dispose of these nightly.
TCMA has developed guidelines for hosting live events in a safe and secure way including new protocols for safety and health checks, increased cleaning and sanitizing inspections of all spaces, innovations in food and beverage offerings and more. For a detailed guide on TCMA’s Essential Six steps for a safe and secure event, click here.
- Signage displaying CDC recommended best practices for proper hygiene that can help combat the spread of the virus has been posted throughout the building.
For valuable and up-to-date information about COV-19, please reference the following official resources: